How to get Classic start menu for Windows 8:- One of my friend ask me that is there any method to get the start menu in simpler form in Windows 8. Because many of them are not familiar with it so once i googled and get a solution for this . But according to me it is not dramatic screen as the people says about it.
Due to up gradation in version of windows Microsoft gives it a new look which is quite suitable for a touch screen devices.
Because of lot of changes in start menu in previous years this look is flexible but if somebody who is not familiar to this version get irritated when he doesn’t find the software or other programs which he has installed in it.
So for getting the start menu back in windows 8 just use the software program Classic shell. There are some other software programs which helps you to get back to the start menu in Windows 8, but i found this useful.
This software is free of cost as no charges will be taken from you while downloading this software program. Like classic shell Pokki and Start8 are also so popular, you can download pokki for free of cost but the Start8 provides you with 30 days free trial and the premium charges of this software is 5$.
Classic shell has certain features which makes it different from other two
1. You can highly customize your start menu in Windows 8 with multiple styles and skins, so that it will looks more attractive.
2. It provides start button for Windows 7 and Windows 8 with some ultimate features.
3. It adds toolbar and status bar to your Windows Explorer, so that you can work faster by choosing the appropriate shortcuts.
4. It provides caption and status bar for Internet Explorer.
Steps: Get Classic Start Menu For Windows 8
1. Get this software from here
2. Run the setup file as Administrator and install it.
3. After installing you will get a popup windows, here you can configure your start menu.
4. And finally you will get back to the classic start menu…