If your Android phone takes too much time to open applications or frequently hang even when you lock and unlock your phone. So it’s time to hard reset your android mobile and restore your device to its original factory state. Many times android users encountered problem of slow processing speed, freezing and ‘not responding’ this is maybe after installing a new application or due to virus. But no need to worry, this time you have to hard reset your android phone.
Must Read :- How To Transfer Android Apps Via Bluetooth
Backup your precious Data:
Before begin hard reset procedure I am suggesting you to backup your precious data, because after hard reset all your data will be wiped out and once they erase it can’t be undone so before begin hard reset procedure be sure and backup your important data likes contact, images, videos, pdf etc. by following simple steps:
1. If your mobile having SD card, move all your important data to SD card manually by using the file manager (You also can use the Android Assistant App for moving data to SD card), I will suggest you to leave suspicious file, folder and app which is responsible for your mobile to slow down.
2. If your mobile doesn’t have SD card you can backup your data into a computer by connecting your mobile to the computer with the help of PC suite software.
3. You also can back up your data on google drive by select “Back up and reset” in your mobile setting option.
Must Read :- Install Android Apps on PC Using YouWave Emulator
Hard Reset Your Android Phone:
You can hard reset your android phone by one of the following two methods-
Step 1: Open your device setting you can easily find “Settings” in your mobile menu.
Step 2: Under settings find “Factory data reset” option, it is located may be in “Privacy” setting or “Back up and reset” setting.
Step 3: Tap the “Factory data reset” option, then confirm it by select erase everything.
Step 4: Wait for a minute your mobile will restart. Done!!!
Step 1: Power off your mobile completely.
Step 2: Press and hold the following key combinations to boot the device into recovery mode. Buttons will vary from device to device.
- Volume Up + Home + Power
- Volume Down + Power
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
- Volume Up + Camera
- Home + Power
- If none of the above work with your mobile, do a Google search for your phone’s model plus “recovery mode” or try to find it in your device manual book which comes with mobile box.
Step 3: Once the device powered on, release the buttons.
Step 4: Scroll the option by volume up and down keys.
Step 5: Select the “Wipe data/factory reset” and press power button.
Step 6: Under this select “Yes – delete all user data” and press power button to confirm.
Step 7: Once all your device data erase select reboot system now and press the power button.
Step 8: Wait for a minute your mobile will restart. Done!!!
If you encountered any problem in above methods or want to add something be free to comment below.
Must Read :- Top Games for Android Smartphones