Take a look over here for getting the tips to improve your computer performance. Most of you feel irritation when your computer or laptop is working slow. There are some reasons behind slowing down of your PC speed . It is not necessary that Virus, Trojans Spyware can only slow down the computer speed .
If you are not doing the maintenance of your computer properly then it won’t work faster.So today in this article.. i am going to tell you how to speed up your computer or how can you increase the performance of computer.
It is just like you need a doctor for treatment of disease , similarly your computer need maintenance for working.
What are the causes responsible for low performance ?
- Fragmented system Files
- Startup programs.
- Temporary files
- Registry Errors
- Low Virtual Memory
- Unusable Background Process
Improve Your Computer Performance by following below steps.
1. Defragmentation of Hard-drive :- Defragmentation of hard drive can speed up your computer because it is major reason which slow down the speed . In this process the defragmentation tools locating the non-contiguous fragment of data into which a file may be divided which is stored on the computer .
Windows Operating system has Disk defragmenter tool for performing this task . So follow below steps for patching this problem.
- Just go to start menu and find for Accessories folder, in sub folder list you will find System tools .
- Inside the System tools list menu, a tool named Disk defragmenter can perform this task.
- Open that tool, in that you will find two option for each drive as given below.
- Now one by one analyze the disk and after completing the analyzing process perform Defragmentation of each disk .
2. Disable unusable start-up programs:- Sometimes computer takes more time to start , the reason behind this problem are the unusable start-up programs, specially IM programs and messengers . For disabling these Programs :-
- Press Window + R then type “msconfig” in run command box and you will find a new windows as given below.
- In the above given window you can find the startup tab which has the list of startup program with the checkbox , so for disabling the unusable startup program uncheck the checkbox option of particular program and apply it.
- Similarly do for other programs.
3 . Delete the temporary files :- For deleting the temporary files you can use disk cleanup utilty which is present in the system tool menu list. It automatically deletes all the temporary files from your computer.
- Open the properties of My computer.
- Then go to Advanced system setting a new window appears in which 5 tabs are given.
- Now go to the advance tab > Performance setting >Advanced ( tab)
- In that tab you will find the option “change” just click on it and set the virtual memory for all drives .