Increase Smartphone Battery Life:- Smartphones are one of the most innovative creations of science. Now most of the people are using Smartphones and everyone’s needs and way of use is different, some uses just for entertainment, some for business purpose, some for study purpose and many more.
Just take 5 minutes and think what can you do with your Smartphone. Taking photos to make a moment memorable, listening songs, watching videos, movies, playing games, surf internet, checking mails, Sending texts, Facebook, Whatsapp, and most important calling.
If I am not wrong, now Smartphones users are varied from a 12 year young boy to 60 year old men. Now Mobile phones are not just traditional phones which were used for just incoming and outgoing calls.
In short, we can say “Smartphones are Magic“. But, with poor battery and short battery life, they can die. Avoid this nightmare by following some simple tips which helps you to increase smartphone battery life:
Tips to Increase Smartphone Battery Life:
1. Some users use their Smartphone till 5% and 10% of battery, avoid this and should keep your Smartphone battery above 50%
2. Now most of the Smartphones use Lithium-ion batteries, they are usually equipped with self-destruct circuits that will kill your battery in order to prevent an explosion or something at zero percent, so try to avoid this condition.
3. How many of you keep in mind maximum and minimum temperature in which your battery and Smartphone work smoothly?? Should keep your mobile at the cool places and try to save your mobile from heat.
4. Generally chargers are designed to cut off power in case of full charging. However, avoid overcharging.
5. Avoid frequent charging, it decreases your smartphone battery life.
Tips to Improve Battery Performance:
1. Reduce screen brightness, many people like full brightness for colorful and bright screen, but it consumes more battery.
2. Stop motion, motion sensor are not necessary all time, so keep it off.
3. Disable live wallpapers and instead of use simple wallpapers and themes.
4. Turn Bluetooth off after using.
5. Turn Wi-Fi off.
6. Turn off 3G when your mobile data is off.
7. Keep the screen timeout short.
8. Regularly kill background applications and clear cache memory.
9. Use ringtones instead of vibrations.
10. Turn GPS off.
Follow above tips it will surely help to improve your Smartphone’s battery life.